- 현직 :
- 한국외국어대학교 교육대학원 전임교수 | TESOL대학원 강의담당
- 전공분야 :
- Second Language Writing, ELT Methodology
- 담당과목 :
- 영어쓰기지도 (Teaching English Writing)
- 연구실 :
- 이메일 :
- 박사 The University of Georgia
- 석사 서울대학교
- 학사 서울대학교
- 현) 한국외대 교육대학원 영어교육 전공 주임교수
- 현) 한국영어교육학회 재무이사
- 전) 서울대학교 언어교육원 언어측정센터 연구원
- Ham, K-A., & Lim, H-W. (2017). Career maturity and quality of life in Korean adolescents: A cross-lagged panel design. Career Development Quarterly, 65(3), 250-263. DOI: 10.1002/cdq.12096
- Lim, H-W., & Park, E. H., (2017). Korean EFL students’ learning style preferences and their writing strategy use: Revisiting Honey and Mumford’s classification. International Journal of Pedagogies and Learning, 12(2), 161-173.
- Penn, S., & Lim, H-W. (2016). The effects of freewriting exercises on adult Korean students’ English learning. The Journal of Asia TEFL, 13(4), 313-330.
- Eun, J-Y., & Lim, H-W. (2016). Korean English learners’ reading strategy use and reading performance in relation to reading anxiety. Korean Journal of Applied Linguistics, 32(4), 33-55.
- Penn, S., & Lim, H-W. (2016). Korean English writers’ noticing peer errors and incorporation of peer feedback. English Language & Literature Teaching, 22(2), 65-86.
- Lee, Y-H., Hong, J-Y., & Lim, H-W. (2014). Interrelations among writing anxiety, writing strategy use, and writing performance in Korean English learners. English Language & Literature Teaching, 20(4), 85-106.
- Penn, S., Park, E., & Lim, H-W. (2013). A content analysis of research on English writing using Korean subjects. English Language & Literature Teaching, 19(1). 203-228.
- Lim, H-W. (2011). Concept maps of Korean EFL student teachers’ autobiographical reflections on their professional identity formation. Teaching and Teacher Education, 27(6), 969-981.
- Lim, H-W. (2009). Oral metadiscourse in English debates: A discourse-analytical and rhetorical approach. Korean Journal of Applied Linguistics, 25(3), 337-369.
- Lim, H-W. (2008). Korean graduate students’ audiences for their English academic writing: To whom do they write and how? English Languages and Literature Teaching, 14(4). 115-139.
- Lim, H-W. (2008). The effect of self-construal and argumentativeness on English writing by Korean college students. English Teaching, 63(4), 245-269.